ZILFER Promotion Terms and Conditions
Game of Skill Competition
Schedule to Terms and Conditions
- Name of Competition Zilfer Wallet Giveaway
- Promoter Zilfer (ABN 39615424289), PO Box 624, Winston Hills, NSW, 2153, Australia
- Website https://www.zilfer.com.au
- Competition Period The competition period is between 12.01 am AEDT, Saturday 30 March 2019 and 11.59 pm AEDT on Friday 5 July 2019.
- Entry Restrictions To be eligible to participate in this promotion and win, all entrants must - enter the competition as outlined in the Entry Method below online, enter during the confirmed competition period to be a valid entry, be aged 18 years or older. Entry is open to participants internationally where permitted by law.
- Entry Method To enter participants are to enter their email address in the window provided. To validate their entry, participants must input which historical figure (past or present) they would love to cycle with and why in 25 words.
- Maximum Entries per person Only one entry per participant.
- Judging Criteria Each valid entry will be individually judged, based on creativity, originality, literary merit and suitability, by a panel of judges who are representatives of Zilfer.
- Judging Date and Time Valid entries will be judged (and if applicable, a redraw for previously unclaimed prizes will be carried out) on Monday 8 July 2019 commencing at 10.00 a.m. AEST.
- Prize Details There will be 1 x Zilfer wallet prize. Winner will be notified and can select their choice of either the Nero Black or Ash Grey colour of wallet.
- Total Prize Pool Value Approximately $78.
- Notification to Winners The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner's name will be published on the Zilfer website https://zilfer.com.au
- Prize Claim Date Winners must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the prize judgement.
- Failure to claim, forfeiture and redraw of prizes Zilfer reserves the right to re-judge and select a new winner/s in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date and Time.
- Jurisdiction This competition is operated as a Game of Skill in accordance with Australian Law. The legal jurisdiction is New South Wales, Australia.
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the schedule above. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this competition confirms you have read, understood and agree to abide by the terms and conditions herein. No reliance should be placed on representations other than in these terms and conditions.
- Any reference to ‘us, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘Zilfer’ in these terms and conditions shall mean Zilfer (ABN 39615424289) and its subsidiaries and licensees, the “Promoter” of the competition.
- Zilfer may, in its sole discretion, prohibit or disqualify any person, whom it believes to be abusing the rules, from being eligible to win. Such abuse includes, but is not limited to, entering false information. The promoter’s decision is final in the case of a dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, each entrant grants Zilfer an irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide gratis licence to reproduce, edit, publish, communicate and otherwise use their entry to the Competition in any manner whatsoever including, without limitation, in further promotion of the Competition, by way of commercial purposes and may extend to or involve use by or with one or more third parties.
- In participating in the prize activity, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, videorecorded and photographed. The winner agrees to grant Zilfer and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees that they will not sell or otherwise provide their story, video and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
- Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual player will not be used as the sole basis for refusal to award a prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. Zilfer will contact the Winner(s) in accordance with the Notification of Winners provision to arrange for delivery of the Prize. Delivery of prizes to winners will be conducted through Australia Post.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.